Holidays are over :(

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Helloo,

Well, since I wrote here last I have done many, many things.. Will only blog about a few things though, I am too lazy :P

I saw three movies, cause my guests simply loove watching movies. First I saw prince of persia :)



It was okaayyyy, I kinda liked it and I kinda found the ending nice :) The only problem was that I got front row seats which made me very dizzy :/

Next, I saw the Karate Kid :)



It was a really nice movie, quite sad though. I really enjoyed it :) Sadly again I only managed to get front row seats which made me dizzy again :/

Lastly, I saw Toy Story 3 :D



I think this movie was the best out of all the three movies I saw.. Oh, the characters from Toy Story 1 and 2, oh my childhood :)

On thursday, I went to genting highlands themepark :)

Only rode on 3 rides though. I'm too much of a coward for other things..



This was the scariest ride I rode, the rest were very mild rides. I went for the boat ride which was fun paddling like crazy, hahah. I also went for the "scary" pirate ride. It wasn't scary at all.... I was waiting for something scary to pop up infront of me but nothing did....

Anyways, g2g

Bye for now :) Yasmin

0 comments: