Holiday! :D

Monday, June 7, 2010

Hello :),
Yes, the mid-year break is on now, and I am so relived :). Anyways, so far what I've done was go to One Utama, I watched the Bounty Hunter. It was okay, not too bad but funny.



I love the way Jennifer Aniston acts in the movie, its just hillarious :)

I also went to the twin towers because we wanted to show our guests the twin towers, the trees really matured since I've been there last.



haha, yeah. So yesterday I went to eat roti canai for breakfast :) I love roti canai.



Roti canai is very yummy and its one of my favourite breakfasts, it just makes me hungry looking at this picture :)

Yesterday I did nothing much but play uno, ticket to ride, etc. with my guests :) Was fun:)



Yup, I have Harry Potter Uno :) Its the only uno I have besides the jumbo kids version of uno so I play this one :)

Yep, you must be wondering why I am putting so many pictures instead of words, I have realised that I prefer reading blogs where they picture blog instead of writing all the time, haha. Its more interesting.

Today, I just came back from debate practices, was fun learning British Parliamentary Debate, but I am just not used to it. My speech sucked. Thats all for now folks.

(Credits to google for the pictures)

0 comments: