Busy me...

Friday, June 11, 2010

Hihihi, yes I am not very busy but kinda and I don't have a reasonable title so, yeah just put it there like that...

I don't feel well right now, so I kinda feel like writing here.

I went to the butterfly park recently, was awesome! I spent 2 hours there wondering around looking at exotic butterflies.

So, on my way out of the park, somehow this beautiful butterfly sat on my shoulder :)

I was very honoured and took many pictures with it but as you know, my computer sucks at uploading pictures cause my internet somehow stops when I do so this exact butterfly above sat on my shoulder for at least 5 minutes. What can I say, beautiful butterflies simply love me :)

I couldn't really enjoy the museum at the exit area as I was rushing for debate practice :) After all, it was the very last practice before school starts.

The next day, we went to the bird park, was wonderful. We spent around 4 and a half hours there. I think that was the longest I've ever spent at the bird park before.



It was a wonderful day there, but after 4 and a half hours, you come back exhausted -.-

Credits to google for the wonderful pictures :)

Bye for now :) Yasmin

0 comments: