Which Pendrive Is It?

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hello,
I know it's near final exams, as a matter of a fact it's in a week. I know many of you here are having this exact problem. Which Pendrive Is It? I think I have a huge problem with this as my CPU Box always has some technical difficulties and so we have to back up our files cause our cpu can't send any attachments through emails without having our internet cut off. (Which is why I use google for all the images on this blog) Hmph..



So, now and again we have to call the computer man to re-programme our cpu. Whenever that happens, all our files get lost, so.. we have to save it all in many different pendrives. So, here I ask myself most of the times, which pendrive has which file? I used to label my pendrives, but it didn't workout because the labels kept coming off, wouldn't it be easier to have a hard disk? (is that what they call it?)



But, they are quite costly and I haven't had the heart to spend my money on it..
Till then, I ask this question once again "Which Pendrive Is It?"



(These pictures were used for illustration purposes, they aren't actually my real cpus' and pendrives')

Anyways, I better get started with my studying since I'm finally done with my accounts project, YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! :DD

SEE YA'LL, YASMIN THE ONLY PERSON WHO BLOGS HERE

0 comments: