I'VE DIED FROM THE EXAMS

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hello there once again,

I had add maths today as you already know. Paper one was quite difficult but at least I could do some questions.. I was feeling pumped when suddenly paper 2 happened. I opened the paper, when I finished my first round I only finished 0 questions! Imagine that! I didn't know much so I was looking around the class to see whether anyone else knew how to do the paper, guess what I saw everyone working hard on their paper.. I looked around again and again(my friend says I look just like mr Oliver when I look around like that, hmph -.-) I started my paper an hour before the exam finished and then I realised that I knew 2 questions.. I rushed in them and then I hesitated and made many careless mistakes.. Towards the ending of the paper I wrote to my add math teacher, mr pang a one line poem (It rhymes if you read it out loud)

"I'm sorry Mr Pang, zero here I come" WOW

How is your add math story??

I think I nearly forgot about chemistry paper 3.. after I finished paper 2 for add math, I was demotivated.. I couldn't care less about paper 3.

There it came, I opened it did it, the time flew and the next thing I knew I was done! Dare I say chemistry paper 3 was do-able, I don't want to go beyond that description..

Anyway, I'm gonna die tomorrow with agama where I don't know a thing and the rest of chemistry as in paper one and paper 2...

With that I bid you goodbye for today :)

0 comments: